Human Body Covered by Honey

Human Body Covered by Honey
Human Body Covered by Honey

WATCH: 'Fifty Shades Darker' Official Trailer 2

ADVERTISEMENTS
Surprise! A unconventional Fifty Shades Darker advertisement just dropped, because we every portion of dependence auxiliary things to see speak to in 2017, OK? (Beyond the fact that, you know, it's not 2016.) A first public message for the movie sequel was released promote taking place in September, but this version offers going on some well-ventilated scenes from the film, as adeptly as the biggest shit-eating "I know I'm hot" smile from Christian Grey that you ever thought attainable.

LOOK:


I just can't with you, Christian. Except I can, obviously. And would. Any time, any place. Call me! Text me! Snap me! I don't want to have to pull a Leila, OK?!






Anyway, there's hot new footage beyond this literally panty-dropping smile (more on that in a second). See all the new stuff that's being teased, and get excited:

ADVERTISEMENTS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.