Human Body Covered by Honey

Human Body Covered by Honey
Human Body Covered by Honey

Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach Is Now In The Relationship



ADVERTISEMENTS

It's official! Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach is off the market. She spoke about her relationship with Filipino-Swiss racecar driver Marlon Stockinger in a live interview with ABS-CBN News: "I’m glad that I finally met somebody who's very secure with himself and who understands my job, and who's not afraid to let me have my moment such as right now, now that the competition is happening here."



Luckily, Pia's closest and dearest approve including the Miss Universe Organization. "Esther (Swan, her manager) approves, that’s the number one thing," she said. "Paula (Shugart, Miss Universe president) likes him, Esther likes him, the Miss Universe Organization likes him. That’s a huge relief on my part because, whew, I don’t have to worry."

ADVERTISEMENTS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.