Human Body Covered by Honey

Human Body Covered by Honey
Human Body Covered by Honey

Ellen Adarna faints during ‘naked’ photo shoot for FHM

Model and actress Ellen Adarna admitted she faints out during her photo shoot at the sexy magazine cover (FHM).



Adarna admitted in her Instagram post that she probably suffered from heat stroke because of hot temperature in the area and then thanked the photographer Mark Nicdao for producing fabulous “behind-the-scenes photos” of her photo shoot.

Ellen said she could not exactly recall what happened. This is her 3rd photo cover for the magazine.



According to her interview with FHM magazine “At first, I feel okay, dahil medyo mainit lang. And then, all of a sudden, every time I’d blink, paitim na ng paitim yung nakikita ko. ‘Parang mahihimatay 'ata ako, kailangan ko ng tubig,’ I remember thinking. And then I fell. I was no longer in front of the camera. I was no longer in the frame,” 


 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.