Human Body Covered by Honey

Human Body Covered by Honey
Human Body Covered by Honey

AMA 2016: Emotional Speech of Selena Gomez, Makes You Speechless.

ADVERTISEMENTS



AMA 2016: Selena Gomez Emotional Speech, makes you Speechless.

SELENA Gomez stole the perform-skirmish at the American Music Awards taking into account an emotional entry speech after winning the Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist omnipresent compliment.
The 24-year-primeval has recently been in rehab in Tennessee after announcing in August that she was cancelling the enduring dates of her world tour to attend to the subject of her mental health.
As many of you know, on a year ago I revealed that I have Lupus, an disease that can pretend people in vary ways, Gomez said to Us Weekly three months ago.
Ive discovered that disturbance, warning attacks and depression can be side effects of Lupus, which can talent their own challenges. I twinge to be proactive and focus in description to maintaining my health and happiness and have agreed that the best way run is to take some era off.
Gomez, who first went to rehab for the merged condition in 2014, came out of hiding to attend todays American Music Awards.
Gomez referenced her recent brawl during her confession speech and it left many in tears.
In 2014 this stage was actually the first times that I was authentically, 100 per cent honest in imitation of all of you, Gomez said upon stage at the AMAs.

 “I think it’s safe to say that most of you know a lot of my life whether I like it or not. I had to stop because I had everything and I was absolutely broken inside. I kept it all together enough to where I would never let you down but I kept it too much together to where I let myself down."

“If you are broken you do not have to stay broken. And if that’s anything, whether you respect me or not, that’s one thing you should know about me, is I care about people. Thank you so much for this.”






WATCH: 






ADVERTISEMENTS





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.